Information on Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma symptoms and treatment, plus advice and
Learn about benzene and it's links to cancers like acute myelogenous leukemia
(AML), non-Hodgkins lymphoma and myelodysplastic syndrome. Get benzene legal help
from Texas attorneys Blumenthal & Gruber.
- Accent Health - Health TV network
produced by CNN and delivered to medical waiting rooms across the US. Includes programming
guide, articles, and tips for living a healthy lifestyle.
- Access Place Health - Web
directory containing links to medical news, specialty sites, and general health
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research
- Consumer health and patient information on health plans and insurance, prescriptions,
conditions and diseases, surgery, quality of care, quitting smoking, and prevention and
- - U.S.News & World Report ratings and rankings of the top U.S.
medical centers in various specialties.
- AnswerMed.com - Provides basic information
on medical conditions and procedures including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, predicted
outcome and alternative diagnoses.
- Citypractice.com - Provides information
on preventative approaches in physical, behavioural and emotional healthcare.
Health Care Information - Includes daily news, travel information and disease
Health - Health news, chats and advice from CNN.
- Cochrane Consumer Network - This
international group dedicated to the study of evidence-based medicine, explains how to
decipher clinical studies and how to use them when making decisions about medical care.
Health Information Database - A database produced by health-related agencies
of the Federal Government. Provides titles, abstracts, and availability information for
health information and health education resources.
- Consumer Laboratory Testing Information
- A thorough guide to medical laboratory tests, why they are performed, and what they
- DoctorInfo - Provides searches for
background information on medical doctors or doctors of osteopathic medicine.
Gabe Mirkin - Reports on health, fitness, and nutrition news from talk show
host Gabe Mirkin, M.D., in text and audio form.
Koop's Community - Former Surgeon General Koop's resources for health
information. A wide variety of topics, an encyclopedia, pharmacopeia, and resources guide.
- Duke University Healthy Devil On-Line
- Online medical resources and information.
- Identify symptoms to make a self-diagnosis; set up online consultations with physicians
and therapists; view online medical dictionary of diseases, treatments, drug information.
- Evaluation of English and
Spanish Health Information on the Internet - The findings of a large study
that describes and evaluates English and Spanish health information on the Internet.
Assesses search engine performance and the quality and readability of health information
on the Internet, and provides conclusions and recommendations.
- Health Plug - Provides information on
prescription drugs and other medications, with a message board and news links.
- Health Reserve.com - Offers information
on men's, women's, and general health topics.
- The Health Resource, Inc. -
Specialized medical research reports on mainstream, experimental, and alternative
treatments, specialists, and support organizations.
- HealthAnswers - Contains health news and
information, including a health encyclopedia.
- Health-Center.com - Resources
on numerous health topics. Includes a bulletin board and discussion forum.
- HealthCheck Risk Assessment - Useful
health risk assessment.
- Healthfinder (tm) - Resource for consumer
health and human services.
- HealthFrontier.com - Offers information
including diseases and conditions, nutrition, exercise, mental health, live discussions
and a message board.
- LivingandHealth.com - Offers
information on topics such as diabetes, irritable bowel syndrom (IBS), hypertension, and
- MayoClinic.com - Clinical experts provide
current medical information and news on health topics.
- McGill Molson Medical Informatics: Student Projects
- A growing collection of multimedia projects in medical teaching. Developed by McGill
medical students under the supervision of the McGill Medical Faculty. Includes a
- MCW HealthLink - Features health news and
information, produced by the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Provides health and medical information, health tips, resources, experts, news, chats,
and community support.
- Medidoctor - A home health guide to
diagnosis and treatment, and when to see your doctor or go to hospital.
- Michigan Electronic Library - Health
Information Resources - Extensive resources and links of interest to the
health consumer and to professionals.
- Mindy Machanic's Change Pages: Wellness and
Health Info - Articles on healthy foods, cancer and breast cancer. Includes
comprehensive links to additional resources for health and wellness.
- Mylifepath - Provides information on health
and wellness, daily health news and message boards.
- National Institutes of Health -- Health Information
Index - Main consumer health information page for the National Institutes of
- No Frills Health - An easy to
use and useful guide to health sites on the net.
- Patient Protect - Medical
consultation devoted to protecting and defend patients. Contributes to reducing health
costs, by preventing abuses, negligences, medical errors and incompetence in the health
Network - Global health information network and community that integrate
every aspect of Health and Fitness in one place.
- Vital Star Health, Science and Technology Resource Center
- Free online Medical Check up How healthly your are? Test your eye, BMI, carbs, protein,
cholestrol, heart, height, calories, depression. Plus articles, news and updates related
to health and fitness.
- Consumer - Frequently updated portal for healthcare, chat forums, health
quizzes, news and consumer product updates.
- Well-aware - Provides information on
conditions, complementary treatments and expert views, all written by doctors in the
- Wellness Hour Medical Informational Talk Show
- A medical talk show aired in over 100 cities throughout the United States.
- Includes health resources, discussion and news.
World of Diseases - Catalog of links and information on diseases and human conditions.
Includes an online bookstore.
- Worldnethealth.com - Offers an online
medical encyclopedia with a large medical slide library and videos.
- WoundHeal.com -
Educational information and resources for the non-surgical healing of pressure ulcers, at
- Your Health IS Your Business
- Site includes information on health and wellness including primarily links to sites on
the internet on health and wellness